Information We Collect About You
DigitalPud collects information about you both directly and indirectly. Information gathered directly includes signing up for any of our services, commenting on our blog, and sending us a direct message regarding inquiries, registration, or sending an opinion as the case may be.
Indirect information includes data generated from cookies and other related sources( described in our Cookies Policy) or third parties (as permitted by law).
Note that massages post on message boards, chat groups, or social media will be available to other people using these services. In this regard, ensure you do not reveal any sensitive information about yourself.
If you register for a course, pay for a service, or purchase an eBook, please note that we do not collect or retain credit or debit card details internally. All payment are channelled through third-party payment providers, like (Visa, MasterCard, Remita, Paypal, Payoneer, etc.), and we do not take responsibility for any defects from their parts. However, the payment gateways are required to adhere to the PCI-DSS standards as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. Other payment gateways we use are Visa, MasterCard, Remita, Paypal, Payoneer, etc.
Non-personal information collected by DigitalPud may include information that may not directly identify or contact a specific individual, such as an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or mobile device unique identifier. Third-parties information providers may include google analytics, advertisement agency, social media, or email service, provider.
How We Use Your Personal Information And The Basis Of Using It
DigitalPud may use the information and data gathered from or about you for the following reason:
- Identification and authentication: We may collect your personal information to confirm your identity or eligibility for our services. Some of this information may be for security purposes to ensure your account is secure without the interference of third-party interference.
- Improving our Services: DigitalPud is committed to serving you better, and regular analysis of how you use our services is one of our medium of achieving this. This includes site analytics, product testing, feedback and reviews, and many more.
- Understanding our users: Getting closer to you is one of our styles of knowing you better. We also use the information we collect to understand how you use our services, which features you like, and how it is serving you.
- Advancing the Services: DigitalPud may process your information to administer our services, technical problems, customer support and recommendation, complete transactions, or improve our services’ overall performance.
- Communicating with you: We may use your personal information regarding your name and other information provided to use when communicating with you. This may include email, social media messages, phone calls, or letters.
Please Note: DigitalPud respects your privacy, and we assure we wouldn’t inconvenience you whatsoever. If you feel uncomfortable, feel free to send us a direct message at email@example.com.
- Marketing and Advertisement: DigitalPud may use your personal information to optimize the type of marketing you see on our website and its affiliates. Our legitimate interest to provide you with relevant and engaging advertisement content. We may use automated decision-making to deliver tailored advertisements based on your personal information. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing content.
- Fulfil legal obligation: DigitalPud may process your personal data for some legal use as regards obligation from court or investigation, regulatory requirements, and fraudulent acts.
- Optimize your experience: DigitalPud may use your personal information to enhance your experience on our websites and other services. This includes recommending content based on your area of interest.
- Delivering prizes: We may use your private information to deliver prices, as regards contests, ordered products, or facilitation for the use of our services.
Please note that all the terms mentioned above cover all our services, including webinars, courses, and training. We may also need to share this information with our partners in this regard to help you enjoy all aspects of the practice.
If you are not okay with this, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, inquiries, and requests regarding how your personal information is being used, other than the original purpose of sending it to us, please contact us through email@example.com. You can as well reach on any of our social media handles.
DigitalPud Legal Council